Our client is a manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications, and is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry.
Due to the ongoing growth and development within the organisation, we are now looking for a Site Engineer / Project Coordinator in Central NSW.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the sub-contractor’s WHS representatives to ensure compliance with the approved WHS management plan;
- Understanding and adherence to the occupational health and safety legislation, standards and company processes;
- Understanding & interpreting the requirement and details of the contract engineering drawings and specifications;
- Monitoring the quality and construction of the work according to the approved designs and Inspection Test Plans (ITP’s);
- Examining (measuring, testing) the work to the detail requirements to ensure contract compliance;
- Keeping accurate and completed documentation of work performed;
- Reporting non-compliances;
- Monitoring the construction site for quality assurance, tracking and reporting on the status of inspection activities and maintain daily records of activities completed;
- Monitoring the construction site for general progress and providing program status updates;
- Ensuring customer and subcontractor relations are developed and maintained;
- Providing support for investigations of non-conformances and responses to onsite customer representatives;
- Supporting final site commissioning activities in accordance with established procedures;
- Adhering to all environmental, health and safety rules and company policies.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Strong understanding of Australian workplace safety frameworks and practical applications;
- Tertiary Engineering studies preferred
- Ability to implement strong and consistent standards;
- Ability to function successfully both within a team environment as well as with independently with little supervision;
- Self-motivated with organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Experience with any utility scale renewable energy construction projects beneficial.
- Quality Control background including problem solving and root cause analysis is beneficial;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Desire for innovative thinking and continuous learning;
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of Microsoft Office;
- Analytic and reporting skills; and
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally with staff, management, clients, community and other stakeholders.
On offer is an attractive salary; great career development opportunities and generous employment conditions.
Apply today via Seek, applications closing by Wednesday, April 24.