We place a high value on getting to know your business and helping you to find the right fit for your team.
At Classic Recruitment and Human Resources, we provide recruitment services for temporary, permanent and labour hire staff. With more than 25 years of recruitment experience, our team has a deep understanding of employment best practice. From getting to know your business to providing tailored recruitment solutions, we work with you every step of the way. Above all, we strive to remove the hassle of recruiting.
Our recruitment services are customisable and affordable. From practical support to expert advice, we provide as little or as much recruitment assistance as you need.
Our recruitment services
- Consultation | A no-obligation discussion about the role and how it contributes to your business.
- Customisable quote | Our recruitment package options. Also, a transparent breakdown of fees and inclusions.
- Promotion | A consultive process of crafting the job advertisement and advertising on online platforms.
- Screening & Shortlisting | Vetting incoming applications as well as conducting preliminary interviews.
- Skill testing | Utilising innovative, online testing applications.
- Interviews | Providing a shortlist of the best candidates for you to interview.
- References | Conducting reference checks, in addition to police checks if required.
- Follow up | Responding to unsuccessful candidates on your behalf.
When you hire a candidate through Classic, we provide more than just your standard recruitment service. Our offering includes:
- A three-month, no questions asked, replacement guarantee for permanent positions is customary.
- Six-month, twelve-month, or other time frame replacement guarantees can be customised to suit your particular needs.
- Regular check-ins with you and the successful candidate.
- Assistance with developing detailed employment contract templates.
- Role description development.
We can even advise you on best practice onboarding processes!
Furthermore, we offer flexible recruitment options. If you are not ready to hire a permanent employee, we have a team of pre-qualified, temporary employees on the Classic database. Whether you need short-term or long-term support, we can help.
For a no-obligation discussion about how we can support your business, contact our team.
Keen to know what our clients think? Read our client testimonials.