We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to undertake a contract role for a leading, regional organisation. This position is based in Dalby, working Monday to Friday with the possibility of some out-of-hours work. On offer is $38 to $43 per hour (dependant upon skills & experience) which includes casual loading.
Sound general IT knowledge, including hardware and software and Microsoft Office in addition to strong analytical and problem-solving skills, is essential. Experienced in a similar role (two or more years) and an ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate will be highly regarded.
- Being the first point of contact service assistance to the caller, resolving the incident or request on the first contact where possible.
- Educating the end user where practically possible, with the objective of resolving as many incidents as possible and reducing recurring calls.
- Liaising with customers and branch team members to provide status updates and feedback.
- Responding to common requests for support by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly escalate unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Promoting effective and efficient communication within the unit and work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Organising individual workload to ensure quality, responsive and appropriate client services.
- Administering stock levels of equipment, consumables & general peripheral hardware.
- Maintaining accurate asset records of computers and peripherals, mobile devices and software distributed to staff, service centres and in store.
- Responsible for closing all service desk tickets, ensuring ticket metadata is accurately and appropriately completed by the responsible technician.
- Utilising IT knowledge to receive and handle requests for first level technical support following agreed procedures by logging problems, requests and questions.
- Troubleshooting and triage systems and peripheral incidents and problems.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Someone suitability for this position will need to have experience, application, achievement, and potential in the following critical competencies as they link to the key responsibilities for this position.
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2012/2016, Windows 7/10, MS Office suite, Office 365 & MS Exchange, mobile devices and technologies (Android and Apple) and Virtualisation technologies.
- Sound general IT knowledge, including hardware and software and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability or the capacity to rapidly acquire the ability to diagnose low-level application, web, computer or network errors analytically and to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to perform computer and peripheral troubleshooting.
- You will be passionate about high-quality service delivery and show strong customer service skills.
How to Apply
For more information or for a confidential discussion, contact Lisa at Classic Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org