- Think about the needs of your business and the role you want to fill. Articulate this clearly in any advertisements, including how long the job will be for.
- Check your award rates and casual employment requirements. Make sure you know how much you are obligated to pay, penalty rates and break requirements.
- Shortlist applicants and conduct interviews. Have some pre-prepared questions to make sure you fill the skill set required.
- Provide a letter of offer to the chosen candidate/s and include key information about their role: title, responsibilities, employment award, rate of pay, and employment period.
- Invest time in a thorough induction to help your new employee/s start off on the right foot.
Would you rather NOT manage the process yourself? We can help! Not only do we have a database of pre-qualified candidates BUT we can help remove the recruitment and HR hassle. Chat with our team about our affordable and customisable recruitment packages.