Round two of the Queensland Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grants has been announced, with applications opening on 1 July 2020. Aimed at helping businesses affected by COVID-19, the Queensland Government is offering grants of up to $10K and money can be used for a variety of things, including for *professional advice*.
Do you need some HR help? We would love to assist you. We pride ourselves on our affordable and transparent fees so there are no hidden surprises on your invoice. Ask our team today about our customised packages and rates! Get in touch with Lisa for details.
Gran eligibility snapshot:
- Have been subject to closure or otherwise highly impacted by the current shutdown restrictions announced on 23 March 2020.
- Demonstrate that business revenue has been significantly impacted since 23 March 2020.
- Employ staff and have less than 20 employees.
- Have an active ABN as at 23 March 2020.
- Be registered for GST in Queensland.
- Have turnover greater than $75,000 for last financial year.
- Have a payroll of less than $1.3 million per annum.
For more information about the grant, including full eligibility details, click here to visit the Business Queensland website. If you meet the eligibility requirements and need professional HR support to assist your business, please get in touch with our team.