- TECH-UP: Make sure everyone has access to what they need to do their job and be patient with navigating technical issues. If needed, provide support or training
- GOALS: Set realistic goals and clear expectations. Fostering a positive culture remotely isn’t easy and every team is different. Make sure you celebrate the wins [however you can].
- COMMUNICATE: Consider checking in daily with your team members and via a medium that they prefer [phone, video, messenger]. Ensure the lines of communication are kept open and schedule regular team meetings.
- TRUST: Remember, just because you can’t see your team, it doesn’t mean they are not working. Resist the urge to micro-manage and trust your team [unless they have given you a reason not to]. Be understanding and make sure they know they can talk to you if they need to.
- WHS: Make sure you have a Work From Home Procedure in place and that each team member has completed a Work from Home WHS Evaluation. We have a FREE template on our website. Click on the link and scroll down to *Handy Templates*: https://bit.ly/3gmDP3b
Do you need some HR help? We are here to help. Get in touch with our team.