COVID Safe PlanAs the impact of Coronavirus continues, we have put together a COVID-19 business package. The free resources aim to provide links to up-to-date legislation and access to practical templates and tools. They include our most requested resources and general information relating to employment, human resources and COVID-19. Take a look below, read and download the resources your business needs.
Create a COVID Safe Plan
Are you planning your staff’s return to a physical workplace? Take a look at our FREE resources to help you create a COVID Safe Plan.
- Supporting your employees to return to the workplace | Download a copy of our Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19.
- Create a COVID Safe Plan | Download a copy of our COVID Safe Guide.
- Visit the Fair Work website for up-to-date information about workplace entitlements and obligations, and COVID-19.
- Visit the Australian Taxation Office website for information about the JobKeeper Payment scheme. Eligible employers, sole traders and other entities can apply to receive $1,500 per eligible employee per fortnight.
- Visit the WorkCover website for information about reassessing your premium if you have experienced a reduction in your wage payments.
- Download a copy of the Roadmap to Easing Queensland’s Restrictions. A great, easy-to-understand resource!
- Download the RCSA Australian COVID-19 Employer Guide, a free resource provided by our professional association; the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association Australia & New Zealand (RCSA).
- Download a Payroll and Taxation Advice Summary from our friends at Australia Wide Taxation & Payroll. It’s an excellent summary of support available for employers/businesses.
- Are you experiencing financial hardship and can’t pay redundancy packages? Read our blog article about redundancy variations.
Handy Templates & Tools
- Employee Variation Agreement: This is a written agreement your business can use to agree to flexible work arrangements with your employees. Click here to download our template. For help customising the template to suit your business, please contact Lisa Lee ([email protected]). Lisa’s assistance is provided at a very competitive rate.
- Redundancy Process Checklist: Click here to download.
- Notice of Termination and Redundancy Pay and the National Employment Standards: Click here to download the free Fair Work Ombudsman fact sheet.
- Working from Home Procedure: Click here to download our template. For help customising the template to suit your business, please contact Lisa Lee ([email protected]). Lisa’s assistance is provided at a very competitive rate.
Get in touch
It is important to understand that the needs of workplaces vary. This is especially the case in these difficult times. Whether you are standing down staff or adopting flexible work arrangements, the resources your business will need will differ from others. Having a human resource expert by your side can help – from shining the light on your rights and obligations to providing the latest legislation. In these challenging times, we are here to provide assistance, advice and support. If you have an employment or human resources question, please get in touch with our team.