This role is responsible for Toowoomba & region, Southern Downs and Lockyer Valley.
The candidate will have a strong external sales background, combined with experience in small business operations & management.
Experience in the FMCG market segment would be advantageous.
A genuine excitement about servicing a regional area, that brings a nuanced and developed business & sales acumen to the role.
The candidate should also be able to demonstrate a proven success in a similar Territory Management role.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- a motivated and friendly personality coupled with the ability to manage a defined sales territory
- proactive key account & time management skills
- be active in debt management
- effective organisational, planning & preparation skills
- excellent communication skills, be an ‘influencer’ with the customers, both internal/external
- respectful communication at all levels to promote effective team functioning
- strong computer skills including capabilities with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- the ability to compose business documents with good execution of grammar, punctuation and spelling
- a proactive approach to the industry; you will demonstrate a commitment to keeping up to date with product knowledge and competitor products
- current manual Drivers Licence is a must
On offer is a competitive salary package ranging from a base salary of $50k to $70k including Superannuation, mobile telephone, iPad, and the use of a company vehicle.
Reporting to the Company Director, this is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a long-established Toowoomba business.
An immediate start is available so apply now via Seek. Don’t forget to include a cover letter detailing your previous experience!!
Preliminary interviews will be conducted at Classic’s office this Friday 10 January 2020 either in person or via Facetime/phone so don’t delay in applying if you are interested!
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Lisa Lee via email [email protected]