About the Organisation
Our client, Ability Enterprises, is a social business proudly giving people a second chance through employment. They respect and value diversity in the workplace and work towards greater employment opportunities for people facing barriers to employment.
About the Role
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader, Operations to join the Ability Enterprises leadership team. Having grown substantially over the last 12 months, the organisation is now looking for a dynamic leader to support growth and expansion across Toowoomba and the Darling Downs.
This position reports directly to the CEO and forms part of the leadership team. This position is tasked with ensuring the operations of Ability Enterprises are efficient and effective. We are looking for a leader who thinks analytically, communicates effectively and provides leadership to the team.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience in operations, logistics and scheduling.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A willingness to work alongside staff on location.
- Proven project management skills.
- High-level experience with the Microsoft suite.
- Current Australian Drivers licence (open manual licence would be preferred).
Additional qualifications in training and tickets in Plant and Machinery Operations, Traffic Management or High-Risk Operations – would be well regarded.
- Superannuation contributions of 9.5%.
- Great salary packaging options available to those working on the Not for Profit Sector.
- Great work-life balance.
- The knowledge that you are contributing to the greater good of society.
The Application Process
If you believe you meet the criteria and are seeking a rewarding and challenging step in your career, apply now via Seek.
Applications should include a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience and you must address the criteria set out above.
For more information about the role, please contact Joy Mingay. Applications close Wednesday, 8 January 2020.
Take the next step in your career and make a difference in your life and the life of others.