Are you looking for a new opportunity – a chance to run the stores for a family-owned earthworks company, where you will be listened to, appreciated and work for someone who values their team?
Our client is an independently owned business based in Miles with over 30 years of experience servicing the Western downs and Maranoa region. Using a modern fleet of plant and equipment, providing a complete range of specialist earthwork services.
Miles is one of those towns which was a quiet service centre surrounded by the rich soils of the Darling Downs. Nowadays it has become central to the development of coal seam gas in the Surat Basin and, as such, it has boomed. There are plans for huge gas developments; bringing jobs and prosperity to the town. Miles is located 339 km north-west of Brisbane via the Warrego Highway and 307 m above sea-level.
In this role you will be:
- Organising the stores/parts for the workshop
- Interacting with mechanics to price & order a wide range of parts for daily work
- Work with workshop manager to forecast and stock high use items to minimise hold-ups
- Work with workshop manager to cost jobs
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following Experience and skills:
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Knowledge of truck and machine parts highly desirable
- Basic-intermediate level knowledge of word and excel
- An interest in identifying improvement opportunities
- Car licence essential + HR would be highly desirable
- Forklift VOC highly desirable
In return is an excellent salary package and flexible work arrangements.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please complete the online application form below. Alternatively, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org