Due to the expansion of their services we are looking for a Senior Stores Officer to manage a small team of Stores professionals.
You will be required to:
- Supervise a small stock control team
- Maintain computerised stock control system
- Ensure timely delivery of stock
- Maintain appropriate stock levels
- Implement and monitor stock impost system
- Ensure purchased equipment meets appropriate standards
- Maintain computerised inventory records
- Complete monthly and half yearly stock takes
To be considered for this position you must demonstrate:
- Previous experience in managing small stock control team
- Previous experience in purchasing
- Previous stock control experience
- Demonstrated skills in computerised inventory
- Excellent computer skills generally
- High level interpersonal communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates with purchasing or warehouse qualifications and you will need to undertake a National criminal check
If you are the type of person who likes to lead by example, has excellent man management skills and wants to be valued for what they contribute to a team – then this may be the role for you
On offer is an excellent salary package and family friendly working environment.
As part of our recruitment process, you may be required to undertake employment checks.
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
If this sounds like you, click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email Joy via [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
To apply, visit Seek.