To be successful, you will be Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ), and possess a Bachelor Degree in engineering.
The role will encompass all aspects of civil engineering related to roads and Traffic.
What you will need to apply:
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland and legal entitlement to work in Australia is essential
- Current Drivers Licence
- Construction Industry White Card
- Extensive related experience in a civil engineering/Roads/traffic environment, preferably in local government is essential.
- Possession of Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Traffic Management Design is desirable.
- strong attention to detail
- high level organisational skills
- flawless verbal and written communication skills
This opportunity is available on contract basis and attracts a competitive hourly rate of $100 to $150 per hour, commensurate with applicant skills and experience.
Hours are worked Monday to Friday, commencing at 8:00am and finishing at 4:30pm
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Zelina on 07 4638 3599