Administration Officer – Senior
Reporting to the CEO, this is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a unique organisation who is committed to making a difference to their client’s lives every day
Who Are We Looking For?
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- a motivated and friendly personality coupled with the ability to successfully manage jumping from different tasks
- impeccable attention to detail – you will genuinely pride yourself on your accuracy!
- strong computer skills including executive secretariat support capability
- excellent communication skills
- effective organisational and interpersonal skills
- the ability to compose business documents with good execution of grammar, punctuation and spelling
What Will I Be Doing?
- Assist in management of CEO’s diary and commitments.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Provide secretariat support to the Clinical Advisory Council, and assist the CEO in collation of materials for Board and Clinical Advisory Council meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and funding applications.
- Ensure Sharepoint, client software and paper filing is maintained and relevant documents are updated as required.
- Assist with internal and external audits, and ensure that the compliance calendar is maintained.
- Maintain a customer relationship management system.
What’s On Offer?
On offer is a competitive salary package including a base salary of up to $60k plus Superannuation. Workdays are Monday to Friday.
To apply, complete the form below, including your cover letter and resume.
Preliminary interviews will be held in person at the Classic offices in Toowoomba or via Zoom.
An immediate start is available, our client is hoping to have someone on board as soon as possible.