Our client is a well-established and highly successful distributor with clients across the building trade. We are looking for someone to join their team!
The perfect candidate will have a strong sales background coupled with a genuine passion for the delivery of old-fashioned Customer Service.
The ability to close a sale coupled with experience in selling tools or workshop equipment would be well regarded.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- a motivated and friendly personality coupled with excellent physical fitness
- strong computer skills Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
- an excellent appreciation of the importance of impeccable customer service and the ability to interact with a diverse range of customers
- great listening skills – helping and assisting customers to make the right choices
- excellent communication skills
- effective organisational and interpersonal skills
- strong attention to detail
What’s on offer:
- On offer is a competitive salary package plus Superannuation and an attractive Director’s annual bonus scheme.
- Negotiable roster – with full time hours
- This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a long-established Toowoomba business.
Apply now via Seek and send through your cover letter and resume. Applications will close by Sunday 28 June 2020.
Preliminary interviews will be held in person at the Classic offices in Toowoomba or via Zoom.
An immediate start is available, our client is hoping to have someone on board as soon as possible.