Do you have a good understanding of hardware and power tools? Do you enjoy talking with people and value old fashioned customer service? We are working with a successful, independent business to recruit a Retail Assistant to join their growing team. Servicing the local trade industry, our client is well-known in Toowoomba and is a highly regarded brand across Australia.
This opportunity would be well suited to a tradie who might be looking at putting down the tools, someone who is experienced at using tools or an experienced salesperson who knows their way around a power tool display.
About the role
This is a full-time role in Toowoomba and includes the following responsibilities:
- Processing sales transactions.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Assisting clients to find the right product to suit their needs.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- A good understanding of tools. Experience working in the trade industry or having a keen interest would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Previous sales or retail experience.
- Terrific communication and customer service skills.
- A competitive rate of pay.
- An attractive annual directors bonus scheme.
- A central location with on-site parking.
- Supplied uniforms.
- A great team environment.
An immediate start is available, so if this sounds like you, apply now via Seek! Email Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.