We are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Real Estate Agent to join our client’s agency in Goondiwindi. On offer is a temporary assignment of one to three months, with flexible hours of up to 38 hours per week and a casual pay rate of $28.50 per hour. Although a local candidate is preferred, accommodation can be arranged for a successful candidate living outside of the locale. An immediate start is available.
About the business:
Located in Goondiwindi, our client places a high value on delivering quality property management services. Their dedicated and experienced team works with landlords to take the hassle out of renting residential and commercial properties.
About the role:
- This is a contract role with a temporary assignment of between one to three months.
- Up to 38 hours per week with flexibility to undertake the role part-time (minimum of three days per week).
- Working hours of Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm.
- A casual pay rate of $28.50 per hour.
- An immediate start is available.
- Carrying out property inspections and viewings.
- Coordinating maintenance requests and schedules.
- Assisting with lease renewals, rent reviews and tenancy agreements.
- Undertaking general administration tasks.
- Responding to incoming enquiries.
Skills and experience
- To be considered for this role, you MUST have a current Certificate of Registration and a minimum of one year experience in a similar role.
- Sound computer skills and the ability to prepare documentation pertinent to the role.
- Experience in marketing is desirable but not essential.
- Reliable and organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and be solutions focused.
- Well-spoken, excellent self-presentation and a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a tight-knit team.
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, apply today using the online form below.
For more information or a confidential discussion, email Zelina at [email protected].