Due to their continued growth and success, we are now looking for a Purchasing Officer to manage their spare parts and inventory. This role requires someone with great attention to detail, first rate people skills and previous experience in an engineering environment.
Your duties will include:
– Managing the purchasing of all spare parts and consumables
– Responsibility for the negotiation of price and lead times with suppliers
– Raising of purchase orders and organisation of timely delivery
– Maintaining spare parts storage areas and stock levels
– Managing the parts ordering for the workshop
– Following up outstanding quotes and purchase orders
– Providing prices and parts to the workshop team
– Follow up on warranty claims when required
– Establish the most cost-effective providers to support the workshop team
– Processing supplier invoices for payment
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a purchasing role in a similar field combined with:
– Demonstrated organisational skills
– Demonstrated experience in maintaining a spare parts store
– Experience with Xero and RepairShopr would be an advantage
– Current forklift licence would also be advantageous
You will be working in a fast paced, team environment and we are looking for someone who embraces challenges and responsibility. If you pride yourself on your professional appearance and approach, have a positive attitude with a great work ethic – I want to hear from you.
How To Apply
Please apply via Seek with your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively send your resume addressing your experience against the duties listed above to Joy at [email protected]