We are thrilled to assist our client in recruiting this important role for their team!
- Play a key role in a busy accounting and financial services practice
- Progressive and growing boutique Firm
- Excellent conditions
Our client is a locally owned and operated team of accountants, business advisors, auditors and financial planners who have been established for more than 50 years. They pride themselves on proactively understanding their clients at each stage of their life or business. They provide solutions to build their client’s success by working closely to understand their unique goals. The team then tailor specific strategies to help achieve these goals within their desired time frames.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a new Paraplanner to join their team.
If you are honest, genuine and importantly, an ‘attention to detail’ specialist, we would love to hear from you!
If you are the successful candidate, your day will largely consist of supporting the Financial Planners service both new and existing clients.
This role’s success is measured by your ability work closely with the Financial Planners to develop strategies and prepare advice documents to meet the client’s goals.
Our client’s Financial Planning team utilise their extensive knowledge of financial services to ensure every client receives professional advice designed to help them achieve financial success, so they can get on with enjoying all that life has to offer.
What you will be doing:
- collecting and researching information
- working closely with experienced Financial Planners to develop strategies
- liaising with fund managers
- preparing Statements of Advice (SOA’s) for client approval
- ensuring compliance with Acts, regulations and standards
The successful applicant will have:
- either a Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (Desirable)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- attention to detail is a must!
- Xplan software experience
- previous experience in a similar role
Personally, you will be an exceptional organiser, pride yourself on your analytical mind and problem-solving skills while also possessing an easy-going yet professional manner.
Microsoft software skills including Word, Excel and Outlook are a must, coupled with excellent general administration skills and a high level of professionalism characterised by a solid commitment to confidentiality and discretion. As you can appreciate, client privacy is paramount.
In return you will secure:
- A permanent, full time role
- Monday to Friday work week
- Opportunity for flexible hours after the qualifying period
- Attractive remuneration opportunity
- Continuing professional development and support in a professional and team-oriented environment
- The opportunity to participate in a range of community support initiatives
- Study Leave after qualifying period
- New Business Bonus Payment
- Employee Well Being Program
Apply now via Seek and send through your details/resume. While an immediate start is available, our client is also willing to wait for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion, contact Lisa Lee at Classic Recruitment on 0412 082 056 or email her via [email protected].
Preliminary interviews will be held in person at the Classic offices in Toowoomba or via Skype/similar