We are seeking a Senior Practice Manager to join our client’s busy specialist practice in Toowoomba. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to work alongside a dynamic team and be a part of a practice that prides itself on offering patients a more personal approach to their health needs. On offer is a permanent, full-time role and a supportive environment.
About the role:
The Practice Manager will play a pivotal role managing the office in a fast-paced and very busy practice.
– Permanent, full-time position.
– Monday to Friday (no weekend work is generally required).
– 38 hours per week.
– Supporting the day-to-day running of the practice, including scheduling patient appointments, meeting and greeting, assisting with enquiries, patient triage and more.
– Patient receipting and billing, and cash collection.
– Ensuring all reception tasks are completed in a timely manner.
– Upholding a high level of communication between reception, Doctor, hospital and other Allied Health Professionals.
— Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times..
Skills and experience
– To be considered for this role, you MUST have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role.
– Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration (medical) or Business Administration.
– Knowledge of Best Practice or Genie Medical Software
– High level Proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
– A sound understanding of medical terminology.
– Exceptional customer service and communication skills coupled with a kind, caring, and empathetic nature.
– A high level of attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills.
– Reliable, organised and able to prioritise and multitask.
– Well-spoken, excellent self-presentation and confident talking with a broad range of people.
– Works well in a range of situations, including those involving a sense of urgency.
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, apply today via Seek.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, email Joy at [email protected]