Our client is seeking a Mechanic/Diesel Fitter for a 3 month contract initially.
This opportunity is available on contract basis, with a potential to become permanent, and attracts a competitive hourly rate of $45 – $55 per hour, commensurate with applicant skills and experience.
The successful candidate will be required to perform maintenance tasks for the repair and overhaul of light, medium and heavy vehicles, road-making plant, earth-moving equipment and agricultural machinery and in particular diagnostics on hydraulic, pneumatic, air-conditioning and auto electrical systems.
To be successful, you will be Motor Mechanic/Diesel Fitter Trade Certified.
What you will need to apply:
- Trade certificate as a Motor Mechanic/Diesel Fitter
- Current MR or HR Drivers Licence
- Construction Industry White Card
- Extensive related experience in in a similar position
- Ability to supply own tools
- Strong attention to detail
- High level organisational skills
- Flawless communication and teamwork
- Current Refrigerant Handling Licence (automotive) – Desirable
- Current Queensland Transport Examiner Licence – Desirable
- Current “LF” Forklift High Risk Work Licence – Desirable
Hours are worked Monday to Friday, commencing at 7:00am and finishing at 4:00pm.
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Nick on 07 4638 3599.