We are working with a local, family-owned company who provide Plant Hire and Civil Construction services across a wide range of industries. With over 30 years of industry experience, our client offers great working conditions, with the opportunity for upskilling and career progression.
About the roles
Our client is continually looking for Plant Operators to join their team. Depending on the position, you may start off on a casual basis, however, permanent roles are also available.
Experience & Qualifications
To be successful in these roles you will need to have the following experience and qualifications:
- Current and valid driver’s licence (with the ability to provide a clean driving record).
- General construction industry card (white or blue).
- Competency in the safe operation of other plant such as excavators, backhoes, graders, rollers, skidsteers and trucks (these are essential for some roles).
- Tickets, qualifications or experience in other trades such as welding, carpentry, joinery or concreting are also desirable.
We are looking for people who have:
- Excellent organisational abilities including being able to manage your own time.
- A high level of customer service.
- Sound communication skills.
- The ability to follow workplace health and safety instructions.
- The ability to meet the physical demands of the role.
If you are a Plant Operator, we want to hear from you! Complete our online application form below or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion call Nick on (07) 4638 3599.