Labour Hire – Toowoomba
Our Clients are well-established, respected, Toowoomba based companies in the construction, manufacturing and wholesale industries.
Long term and short term positions are available – have you considered taking a temp role while looking for the perfect permanent position??
Our ideal candidate stands out from the crowd as a dynamic team player who can think on their feet.
We are seeking a range of candidates with any of the skills and/or qualifications listed below:
- Trades People
- Trade Assistants
- Valid MC, MR, HR driver’s licence
- Forklift licence
- Elevating Work Platform (EWP) ticket
- Crane ticket
- Construction White/Blue card
- Trouble shooting / fault finding / diagnostic skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great presentation
- Motivation and strong work ethic
- Workplace Health & Safety
- The ability and willingness to travel if required
- A willingness to undertake some weekend work if required
- The ability to work independently on site
- Applicants for these roles must have the Right to Work In Australia
- Verification of identification, reference checking and Police Checks will be conducted
Send your resume and covering letter as soon as possible and don’t forget to include current licences, trade qualifications etc.
We regularly have vacancies and often an immediate start is available.
To discuss these roles, contact David Wallis at Classic Recruitment on (07) 4638 3599 and make an appointment to visit our office at 92 Herries Street in Toowoomba.