Do you have a solid understanding of engineering principles, standards and concepts? Can you generate technical reports? Do you have excellent time management, communication and are a proficient user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel?
Our client is a manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications, and is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry. Due to a number of successful tenders, they are recruiting for Site Coordinators (Graduate Engineers) to work with Project Managers on two new projects in central NSW and one on the Darling Downs.
There are three roles available in total. As entry-level positions into the solar operations industry, they are well suited to graduates with a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) degree.
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of work, personnel and equipment.
- Preparing and submit progress reports.
- Project forecasting with high-level analytics.
- Assisting and supporting the Project Managers.
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and company policies.
- Conducting other duties as required.
- Ability to apply engineering principles, standards and concepts as well as generate technical reports as required.
- Liaison with sub-contractors and WHS representatives to ensure compliance with approved WHS plan.
- Management of customer and sub-contractor relationships.
- Monitoring the quality of construction according to the approved designs.
- Well-developed analytical and research skills.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Strong work ethic, positive team attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work outside normal daytime hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm (plus nights and weekends).
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Ability to provide accurate and timely advice in a helpful and supportive manner.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
On offer is an attractive salary; great career development opportunities and generous employment conditions.
How to Apply
Apply now by uploading your resume and cover letter below.
Apply today as an immediate start is available!