Our client is looking for a Trade Qualified Electrician to join their team. Based in Chinchilla, this is a casual role with the opportunity to become permanent for the right person. On offer is $40-45 per hour (casual rate) PLUS accommodation if you are not local and the opportunity to develop your skills and participate in training programs (such as CEC accreditation).
The successful applicant will have:
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Open Drivers Licence
- Current QLD Construction Industry Induction Card (White Card)
- CEC Clean Energy Council accreditation (Desirable). Employer is willing to pay for accreditation for the right employee.
- Certificate II in Split Air conditioning Systems (Advantageous but not essential)
- First Aid Certificate
- Spent the majority of your time in a domestic environment
- Will have a variety of electrical knowledge in domestic solar installations
- Able to work with apprentices and unsupervised
- Must have the ability to communicate well with clients and set-up job sites
- Must be physically fit – you will be active all day every day, up and down ladders!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Organising stock and materials
- Overseeing TA and apprentice
- Solar Installations
- Air conditioning Installations
- Domestic Electrical Installation
- Creating and maintaining meaningful connections with customers/suppliers etc.
In return you will get:
- Mobile Phone
- Company Vehicle
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Progression Opportunities
Interested? Apply today using the online form below. An immediate start is available!