This is a permanent full-time role in Toowoomba for a Trade Qualified Electrician. There will be the opportunity to develop your skills and participate in training programs (such as CEC accreditation)
The successful applicant will have:
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Open Drivers Licence
- Current QLD Construction Industry Induction Card (White Card)
- CEC Clean Energy Council accreditation (Desirable). Employer is willing to pay for accreditation for the right employee.
- Certificate II in Split Air conditioning Systems (Advantageous but not essential)
- First Aid Certificate
- Spent the majority of your time in a domestic environment
- Will have a variety of electrical knowledge in domestic solar installations
- Able to work with apprentices and unsupervised
- Must have the ability to communicate well with clients and set-up job sites
- Must be physically fit – you will be active all day every day, up and down ladders!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Organising stock and materials
- Overseeing TA and apprentice
- Solar Installations
- Air conditioning Installations
- Domestic Electrical Installation
- Creating and maintaining meaningful connections with customers/suppliers etc.
In return you will get:
- Mobile Phone
- Company Vehicle
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Progression Opportunities
Interested? Apply today using the online form below. An immediate start is available!