About the company
Boss Constructions (QLD) Pty Ltd is a well-known Toowoomba construction company who pride themselves on working to ensure positive outcomes for all stakeholders in their building project.
“My company’s growth is relative to the satisfaction of my clients. Boss Constructions is built on recommendations, simple as that!” says Mark Merchant.
Boss services include:
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Design & Construction Proposals
- Feasibility & Budget Estimates
They have a diverse range of projects across the Commercial, Industrial and Education Sectors and are now seeking to take on a new Contracts Administrator/Accounts person.
This established construction firm place a strong emphasis on team culture and endeavours to balance the work/life of their staff. They are looking for a dedicated person who wants to take on a challenge and play a key role in their business.
There is nothing boring about this role, if you want to work on projects ranging from $5m Town House Developments to $20m School Projects.
Right now, we are looking for a Junior CA to jump on a $20m School Project You will be working closely with an experienced PM/SM and will be taught the following.
- Managing scopes of work
- Liaising with client and Project Manager to negotiate variations and extensions
- Procurement and trade packages
- Cost reporting
- Financial transactions processing
- Strong organisational, reporting and communications skills.
For this role you need to be energetic, positive, can add value to an already established strong culture and have a keen eye for detail.
You will also be keen to learn basic Estimating skills.
- Obtain quotations from Sub Contractors and Suppliers and arrange Purchase Orders as required with Contract Variations for clients (where applicable)
- Liaise with Site Supervisors throughout the build and assist with any changes and queries that arise
- Process Progress Payment Claims for all stages of construction, receipts for payments received
- Follow up overdue payments
- Final Accounts & monitoring Job Financials ensuring they stay on budget
- Follow up and coordinate any maintenance items after handover and any urgent items that may arise as required (liaising with , Supervisors, Sub Contractors, Suppliers & Manufacturers).
- Enter Supplier and Sub Contractor invoices and reconcile EOM accounts
- Manage account queries
- Reception, Customer Service
- General office housekeeping as required
Boss Construction offers:
- A permanent, full-time role
- A competitive remuneration package
- A supportive team environment
- Fuel Card, uniform shirts, telephone
Applications close Sunday, 1 March 2020. Apply now via Seek.
For a confidential discussion, call Lisa Lee, Human Resources Manager, Classic Recruitment and Human Resources