- Play a key role in an established motor vehicle dealership
- Progressive and diverse business
- Excellent conditions
Classic Recruitment & Human Resources is excited to be working with a locally owned and operated family business. Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a new Company Accountant to join their team.
If you are the successful candidate, your day will largely consist of complex number crunching. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this role is all about being proactive. You will have a high level of trust and responsibility. You will be provided fantastic on the job training and supported by an experienced team. This is great opportunity to bring your knowledge and passion for all things numbers and customer based.
You will be a well-rounded team player and an approachable person. This role is all about the right attitude and teamwork.
What you will be doing:
- General ledger reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Processing and managing accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations and processing of daily banking
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Monthly sales processing
- Complete month-end reporting
- Assisting with taxation compliance
- Completing and preparing financial budgets and forecasts
The skills you will need:
Personally, you will be an exceptional organiser, pride yourself on your analytical mind and problem-solving skills while also possessing an easy-going yet professional manner. You will also have a strong commitment to confidentiality and discretion.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) or similar
- CPA or CA registration (highly regarded)
- Dealership Experience (highly regarded)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Reckon Accounts Enterprise software experience or Dealership software (highly regarded)
- Superior time management skills
- Great customer relations
Microsoft software skills including Word, Excel (Intermediate to Advanced) and Outlook are a must, coupled with excellent a high level of professionalism characterised by a solid commitment to confidentiality and discretion. As you can appreciate, client privacy is paramount.
In return you will secure:
- a permanent, full time role
- Monday to Friday work week
- opportunity for flexible hours
- attractive remuneration opportunity
- continuing professional development and support in a professional and team-oriented environment
Apply now via Seek and send through your details/resume. While an immediate start is available, our client is also willing to wait for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion, contact Lisa Lee at Classic Recruitment on 0412 082 056 or email her via [email protected]. Preliminary interviews will be held in person at the Classic offices in Toowoomba or via Skype/similar
Classic Recruitment & Human Resources is a boutique company specialising in human resource and recruitment solutions. Based in Toowoomba and working across regional, rural and metropolitan areas, we support candidates and clients to find the *right fit*.
- Equality | We embrace diversity. Like Classic, our clients are equal opportunity employers.
- Sincerity | We support clients and candidates to harness their strengths, providing honest advice and practical solutions.
- Encouragement | We support clients and candidates to be confident and to achieve their goals.
- Integrity | We inspire our clients and candidates to follow best practice and to do the *right thing*.
- Ageless | We welcome applications from all age groups, ageism doesn’t exist at Classic!
We also welcome ongoing expressions of interest from job seekers. If you are looking for a role and don’t feel this is the right one for you, visit our website https://classicrecruitment.net.au/ and register as a Classic candidate.