This full time role is ideal for someone who is highly motivated, energetic, enjoys physical work and is a team player.
Prior experience is not essential.
Our client specialises in the supply of an extensive range of Commercial Cleaning services to a wide variety of Dalby businesses.
These include government offices, financial institutions, retail and industrial premises.
About the job:
- Full Training is provided – excellent long term career
- Carpet cleaning, stripping and polishing floors will be part of your role as well as general commercial cleaning
- Flexibility with time is required as each day your starting time will vary…. no day is the same!
To qualify for consideration you must have:
- An excellent level of physical fitness
- A current manual driver’s license
- Be an excellent communicator
- Good customer service skills and a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Be punctual, trustworthy and able to work in teams
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- Be available for an immediate start
What you’ll get in return
In return for your hard work you will have a secure, permanent role in a family-owned company.
Great $’s are on offer along with a 38 hour week.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Joy Mingay now on 07 4638 3599.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.