The Project Officer (Technical) position will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of the Urban Design & Placemaking program of works. This position will work under general supervision of the Principal Urban Designer and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
The role is a full-time position 36.25 hours worked Monday – Friday 8:45am to 5:00pm
Temporary Contract term is up to Monday 9th December 2019 at this stage.
The hourly rate will be negotiated between $60 – $80 (which includes casual loading) depending upon qualifications skills and experience
Qualification(s), training and/or specific to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Urban design, Landscape Architecture, or other relevant profession
- Minimum of 2-5 years professional experience on urban design, landscape architecture, Placemaking or built environment projects
- Possession of a current “C” Class Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrated experience in site analysis, concept development and design expression
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce professional quality plans and other graphic materials using CAD and Adobe Creative Suite software.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, visit Seek.