An immediate start is available for the right candidate and on offer is $28 to $30+ permanent hourly rate plus overtime, pending experience and competence assessment.
About the role:
Our client is a nationally recognised manufacturer of transport, agricultural and milling solutions, with their head office located in Toowoomba.
Candidates who take pride in their workmanship, who are open to becoming multiskilled, diverse in different roles and prefers a variety of work would be well suited to this role.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Toowoomba 38 hours per week with an opportunity to obtain overtime. Hours are generally worked Monday to Friday, with the occasional weekend work available.
Skills and experience:
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker/Fabricator/Welder – Certificate III Engineering (Fabrication)
- Able to do medium to Heavy fabrication.
- Ability to read drawings is essential.
- Experience with both steel and aluminium is desirable
- Experience with hydraulic equipment would be an advantage
- Flexible and open to training and/or upskilling in other areas of work.
- Forklift licence desirable but not essential
Candidates need to be able to attend a face-to-face meeting at Classic Recruitment (Herries Street, Toowoomba), followed by a potential interview with the client, which will include a weld test.
How to Apply
An immediate start is available clink on the Seek link to apply and include a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability.