- Play a key role in an established Agricultural, Construction and Truck dealership group
- Progressive and diverse business
- Excellent conditions
Our client is an Australian-owned company, founded in 2008, who pride themselves on maintaining and building authentic customer relationships, being involved in local communities and being an employer where the best people want to work.
Their core business is the sales and service of agricultural machinery, cars, trucks, and rentals. Head office is situated in the beautiful country town of Toowoomba with dealerships throughout regional QLD and NSW.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Dealership Accountant, you will play a key role in the day-to-day finance functions, as a part of the Shared Services team.
Due to the nature of this busy role, it is essential that applicants possess a proven background as an Automotive, Agricultural or Truck Dealership Accountant or Assistant Accountant with an ability to hit the ground running, working proactively in a busy team.
The Successful Candidate
You will be a well-rounded team player, possess an easy-going personality style while also being able to ‘knuckle down’ when the pressure is on! End of month is a particularly busy period. This role is all about the right attitude and hard work. It is hands-on; to be successful, you will have an exceptional eye for detail, reconciliations will be your passion! Personally, you will be adept at managing competing priorities, have strong attention to detail and genuinely enjoy the complexities of a high performing and diverse environment.
What you will be doing:
- Cash flow reporting
- Assist with monthly reporting and transactions processing
- Ensure all general ledger accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Assist with Data entry for Accounts Payable and Receivable, Payroll processing and General ledger.
The Skills You Will Need:
You will possess a high level of organisation and pride yourself on your analytical mind and ability to problem solve.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) or similar (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are a must
- Well-developed Excel skills
- Superior time management skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Microsoft software skills including Word, Excel (Intermediate) and Outlook are a must.
In return you will secure:
- a permanent, full time role
- Monday to Friday work week is typical
- attractive remuneration opportunity
- continuing professional development and support in a professional and team-oriented environment
Apply now via Seek and send through your details/resume. While an immediate start is available, our client is also willing to wait for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion, contact Lisa Lee at Classic Recruitment on 0412 082 056 or email her via [email protected]. Preliminary interviews will be held in person at the Classic offices in Toowoomba or via Skype/similar.