Our client who works in the concreting industry is looking for a part-time Administration Officer to join their team for a contract assignment. This role is based in Toowoomba and would be well suited to an administrative professional with concreting, trade or construction industry experience, who can hit the ground running. An immediate start is available.
About the assignment:
- The role is for two to three days per week for a duration of two to four weeks, or until no longer required.
- Hours will be between 8am to 4pm during weekdays.
- On offer is a casual pay rate of more than $30 per hour.
About the role:
- Ability to conduct an accurate takeoff of materials to produce a Bill of Quantities on commercial building projects.
- Provide estimate job prices and quotes to customers.
- Ability to read plans.
- Volume and quantity estimating.
- Customer invoicing and billing.
- General administrative duties.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A comprehensive understanding of the administrative tasks involved in the construction industry – quoting jobs, providing estimates etc.
- Experience specifically working with concreting is desirable.
- Excellent administration skills.
- To be reliable with a high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to problem-solve and be solutions focused.
How to apply:
Apply now using the online form below.