This is a new role, reporting to the Practice Manager.
Our client, Chinchilla Vet Services, is a mixed practice servicing the Chinchilla district and surrounding areas. This includes Miles, Dulacca, Auburn, Tara, The Gums and Condamine. Offering their clients, a range of services from vaccinations and health checks, ultrasound, radiology, orthopaedics and after hours services, through to cattle pregnancy diagnosis and livestock advice, equine dentistry and reproductive services, this is your opportunity to play a pivotal role in being a part of their journey.
- Up to 38 hours per week, permanent full time or permanent part-time hours to be negotiated with the successful candidate
- Monday to Friday – no weekend work is generally required
- Candidates must be very pleasant/warm, efficient, effective, have strong attention to detail and high accuracy
- This role will suit candidates who have strong analytical skills; someone who genuinely enjoys accounting, compliance, policies and procedures!
- Remuneration (salary, reasonable additional overtime is included) between $25 to $28 per hour plus super, dependent upon skills & experience
What Will I Need to Succeed?
- Do you have experience as a Bookkeeper?
- Do you have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills?
- Do you like to use your initiative with a sense of urgency?
- Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail, have decent maths skills and are you a multitasker on a computer?
- Do your significant other/s describe you as reliable, possess initiative, are a “can do” type of person, can prioritise and say that you are well organised?
- Are you well spoken, impeccably presented and quietly confident?
Qualifications & Experience:
Xero Accounting Software skills are desirable
Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration and a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper or similar role
Certificate IV Bookkeeping or Diploma of Accounting
Microsoft Word and Excel skills are critical to your success.
Your New Role’s Accountabilities:
Delivering quality financial recording service
Maintaining confidentiality while managing accounting records
What You Need To Do Now
Applications close Friday, 12th July 2019