To be successful in gaining an interview, you must have:
- Heavy Rigid HR licence (Heavy Combination HC preferred)
- Water Cart Operator ticket RIIMPO326D
- a White Card
- be physically fit
- have a proactive approach to safety
- must be located (home base) within a 50km radius of Toowoomba
Personally, you will be hardworking, reliable, presentable and punctual. You will possess a good work ethic and be a team player and have the ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
Immediate employment is available, on a permanent basis, $28 to $30 per hour plus super and usual award conditions for overtime.
Long term job prospects for successful applications.
- Additional tickets preferred
- Sub Division experience preferred
- Experience working subdivisions, road projects and infrastructure
How to Apply
Apply Now via Seek and upload your resume. Please upload a cover letter also detailing your subdivision experience/knowledge.
Preliminary Interviews will be held in person at Classic Recruitment’s office at 92 Herries St.
Following a successful preliminary interview, an on-site interview and skill demonstration will be held at our client’s Glenvale site.