Calling all HRWL & Civil Trainers & Assessors
Our client is an innovative, privately owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who provides training solutions for individuals, employers and the labour market. They offer flexible training and assessment services in 3 Certificate III qualifications in civil construction, as well as over 30 units of competency across civil construction, transport and logistics, resources and infrastructure and construction plumbing and services training packages.
Working from the head office in Toowoomba, your responsibilities will include ensuring that the provision of training and assessment meets the needs of individual learners, as well as the requirements of the specific training package.
There are multiple potential contract positions available, based in Toowoomba, with travel to regional areas.
These roles provide an opportunity for successful candidates to build a career with a progressive company, providing training and assessment across a range of areas including:
- High Risk Work Licences (HRWL)
- Civil Construction (qualifications and single units of competency) in Plant, Road Construction and Pipe Laying
- Traffic Control & Traffic Management
The successful candidate will ideally possess at a minimum:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- At least 5 years industry experience (civil construction, mining, oil & gas)
- Demonstrated delivery of relevant qualifications and/or short courses
- Industry authority as an HRWL assessor in QLD (for High Risk Work Licences)
- Computer literacy and competent in the use of standard MS-Office tools
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Experienced operators are also encouraged to apply as our client will consider assistance with completion of TAE for the right candidate who is genuinely seeking a change in career to a training and assessment role.
To apply please submit a cover letter demonstrating your relevant qualifications and experience.
For a confidential discussion about these roles, please contact Lisa at Classic Recruitment and Human Resources on [email protected], (07) 4638 3599 or 0412 082 056.