Have you thought about a career as a Receptionist within a busy, boutique company?
Our client specialises in offering 30+ years combined financial planning experience and using this to bring comfort, security and peace of mind to their client’s financial lives.
Our client, CommonCents Financial Planning, is seeking a Receptionist who is confident, has excellent written and verbal communication skills and is also professional with polished presentation!
This full time role is available for an immediate start, offering a rare opportunity for a young person to grow their skills in administration, reception, word processing and client communication.
Our ideal candidate is confident and reliable, is someone looking for a career rather than just a job, and is someone who wants to be part of a dynamic team within an organisation that truly values the financial success of their clients.
To be successful, candidates must have:
- a genuine desire for a Reception role within a professional services company
- excellent word processing and transcription skills – great attention to detail is a must!
- superior customer service ability
- well developed written and verbal communication skills
- reliability and flexibility
- professional & polished standard of personal presentation
- a confident, enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
An attractive remuneration package is on offer.
An immediate commencement date is available.
For a confidential discussion about this position, please call Lisa Lee at Classic Recruitment on 07 4638 3599.
Applications close Sunday 26 March 2017. Please include a cover letter with each application that gives an overview of your skills/characteristics.