Our client has the perfect opportunity for a territory sales specialist with experience in catering equipment / hospitality products, FMCG or confectionery.
This role is responsible for the South West region – Chinchilla, Miles, Roma to Charleville, Dirranbandi, St George and regions.
The perfect candidate will have a strong sales background, broader small business operations management coupled with a genuine passion for the delivery of old‑fashioned customer service.
A genuine excitement about servicing a wide regional area, that will see you away from home 3/4 weeknights each week, is required as extensive travel is involved.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- a motivated and friendly personality coupled with the ability to manage a defined sales territory
- proactive key account management skills
- an excellent appreciation of the importance of impeccable customer service and the ability to interact with a diverse range of customers
- great listening skills – assisting customers to make the right choices
- excellent communication skills
- respectful communication at all levels to promote effective team functioning
- effective organisational and interpersonal skills
- strong computer skills including capabilities with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- the ability to compose business documents with good execution of grammar, punctuation and spelling
- strong attention to detail
- a proactive approach to the industry; you will demonstrate a commitment to keeping up to date with product knowledge and competitor products
- achieving Sales targets and developing and growing the business in the territory is an important component of this job role.
- current Drivers Licence is a must
On offer is a competitive salary package ranging from a base salary of $50k plus incentive bonuses plus superannuation, mobile telephone and the use of a vehicle.
Reporting to the Company Director, this is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a long-established Toowoomba business.
An immediate start is available.
How to Apply
Apply now via Seek and upload your resume. Don’t forget to include a cover letter detailing your previous experience!!
For a confidential discussion, contact Lisa Lee via email [email protected].