Our client is 100% Australian Owned and Operated.
Established in 1981, Toowoomba Confectionery Wholesalers (TCW), provides a diverse product range and pride themselves on offering an exceptional level of service.
Your duties would include forklift operation, picking, packing, dispatch, receipting, and customer service. You may also be required to deliver product in good condition in an effective and timely manner and drive company vehicles from time to time.
- Forklift operation, packing, dispatch, receipting and customer service
- Picking orders among other warehouse functions in a large warehouse environment
- To undertake all duties in a safe responsible and courteous manner
- Practice safe and correct manual handling
- Correctly present paperwork as per company procedures
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have HR Forklift licence
- MR/HR Truck licence an advantage
- Previous experience and understanding of warehouse operations preferably in FMCG sector
- Must have a strong understanding of OHS and HACCP requirements
- Customer focused and good at building interpersonal relationships
- Good communication, time and organisational skills
- Sound literacy skills and basic PC knowledge
- Highly motivated, flexible with a solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Accurate attention to detail
- Ability to learn a broad range of products quickly
What’s On Offer!
Our client is offering competitive remuneration of up to $21 per hour to start plus Superannuation and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases).
Role is classified as a Level 2 as per the Storage & Wholesale Services Award 2010.
Some paid overtime will also be available.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, weekend work is only required during bi-annual stock takes.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via Seek.
As part of our recruitment process, you may be required to undertake employment checks.
TCW/TWD/TBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.