Storeperson – Safety Products
Our client is a family owned business that has been operating in Toowoomba for over 18 years.
Specialising in all things safety, they have grown to be one of the largest independent safety products distributors in Australia.
The perfect candidate will have a strong warehouse background, excellent computer skills (ideally in Pronto software) coupled with a genuine passion for the delivery of old-fashioned Customer Service.
Who Are We Looking For?
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- a motivated and friendly personality coupled with the ability to manage competing demands on your time
- strong computer skills including capabilities with Pronto and Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- goods receipt and despatch, picking and packing experience
- an excellent appreciation of the importance of impeccable customer service and the ability to interact with a diverse range of customers
- excellent communication skills
- effective organisational and interpersonal skills
- strong attention to detail and accurate computer data entry skills
- a proactive approach to the safety industry – a commitment to keeping up to date with product knowledge and competitor products
- current manual Drivers Licence is a must
What’s On Offer?
On offer is a competitive salary package including a base salary of $42k plus Superannuation.
Work days are generally Monday to Friday with flexibility available for start time, a 38 hour week is generally worked.
Reporting to the Company Director, this is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a long-established Toowoomba business.
An immediate start is available so apply via Seek now.
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Lisa Lee via email [email protected]
Don’t forget to include a cover letter detailing your previous experience!!