Our client is a leader in the field of automated warehousing and supplies a range of safety equipment, industrial supplies, tools and consumables through a number of distribution methods throughout the region.
To service their growing business, they are looking for a new team member to help service their growing customer base. The successful applicant must be well presented, physically fit, have a clean driving licence, demonstrate reliability and dependability and have the following skills:
– Demonstrate aptitude in servicing equipment
– Previous warehousing experience is a must have
– Excellent customer service ability and attitude
– Well-developed computer skills in the Microsoft suite
– High-level communication
– Forklift licence is essential
The role will see you:
– Servicing existing customers and restocking machines
– Setting up and installing new machines
– Servicing machines
– Warehouse duties – including inwards good receipting as well as picking and packing orders
– Customer sales and service
If you consider yourself to be adaptable, able to think outside the square and are looking for a long term career path, where you feel like a valued team member in a family-friendly environment, then we would like to hear from you. In return, you will enjoy working with cutting edge technology and high-end clients across the region.
Successful applicants will be expected to undergo a pre-employment medical which will include drug and alcohol screening.
To apply, submit your resume via Seek before 18 February.
For more information about the role or for a confidential discussion, contact our team on (07) 4638 3599.