Site Inspector – Quality & WHS
Are you an experienced Quality, Safety & Environment professional looking for your next challenge?
The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 2 years site experience, possess QA and / or WHS experience within a complex EPC environment.
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most respected players in the Renewable Energy field. Due to the ongoing development of projects on the Darlings Downs we are now seeking a Site Inspector – Quality and WHS for a short term project.
This role will be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting contract drawings
- Monitoring the quality and construction of the work
- Testing of the work to ensure contract compliance
- The reporting and follow up of noncompliance issues
- Monitoring the site for quality assurance
- Developing and nurturing sub-contractor relationships
- Support to the Project Manager
To be considered for role, you will need to demonstrate previous site experience with QA or WHS; proven leadership capability; ability to work as part of a team and operate independently; have a good knowledge of WHS regulations for construction; high level computer literacy and the ability to maintain effective working relationships
Consideration will be given to Graduates with two years’ experience in a similar field who are willing to go the extra mile in this fast paced and growth industry
Apply today via Seek – For a confidential discussion, contact Joy Mingay at Classic Recruitment on (07) 4638 3599
An immediate start is available so register your interest now.
Don’t forget to include a cover letter detailing your previous experience!!
Apply today via Seek