Senior Organisational Development/HR Advisor
Our client is a large, dynamic organisation committed to providing great service to the communities of the Western Downs. Their commitment to best practice and growing their workforce has led to an opportunity for an experienced Senior Organisational Development/HR Advisor to join their team.
This role will primarily be responsible for providing generalist HR advice, assisting with organisational development strategies and projects, providing assistance relating to IR/ER issues and support the delivery of people strategy across a diverse organisation. Liaising with key stakeholders to understand business objectives and provide expert advice across all matters in relation to human resources management, including learning and development, performance management, traineeships and employee relations.
The Senior Organisational Development and HR Advisor is responsible for:
- Designing and developing targeted development programs to enhance the talent management of the organisation;
- Leading the delivery of the organisation’s development initiatives;
- Leading, mentoring and coaching a small team;
- Providing expert advice on a range of HR matters including ER/IR and workplace investigations; and
- Providing support to the management of the recruitment function.
Your success in this position will be achieved through your proven:
- High level HR advisory experience;
- Ability to interpret awards and enterprise agreements;
- Well developed problem solving, negotiation and mediation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in having delivered organisational development initiatives;
- Experience in managing a team; and
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
On offer is a fabulous career opportunity with a rapidly growing and dynamic organisation. If you are passionate about HR and being part of a thriving regional Queensland community, then this is an opportunity for you.
This role is offered initially as a 6 month contract.
Suitable candidates will be presented to our client as soon as they have been identified and qualified.