Sales Representative – Safety Products
Our client is a family owned business that has been operating in Toowoomba for over 18 years. Specialising in all things safety, they have grown to be one of the largest independent safety products distributors in Australia. This role is to replace one of their team members who is retiring.
The perfect candidate will have a strong sales background, broader small business operations management coupled with a genuine passion for the delivery of old-fashioned Customer Service. It would be nice if they also have experience with Working at Heights!
A genuine excitement about servicing a wide regional area, that will see you away from home for one week every six weeks, is also required.
Who Are We Looking For?
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- a motivated and friendly personality coupled with the ability to manage a defined sales territory
- strong computer skills including capabilities with Pronto and Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- proactive key account management skills
- an excellent appreciation of the importance of impeccable customer service and the ability to interact with a diverse range of customers
- great listening skills – helping and assisting customers to make the right choices
- excellent communication skills
- effective organisational and interpersonal skills
- the ability to compose business documents with good execution of grammar, punctuation and spelling
- strong attention to detail
- a proactive approach to the safety industry – a commitment to keeping up to date with product knowledge and competitor products
- current manual Drivers Licence is a must
What’s On Offer?
On offer is a competitive salary package including a base salary of $50k plus plus Superannuation, mobile telephone, laptop or iPad and the use of a vehicle. Work days are generally Monday to Friday with some Saturday mornings worked on a roster basis.
Reporting to the Company Director, this is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a long-established Toowoomba business.
An immediate start is available so apply via Seek now.
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Lisa Lee via email [email protected]
Don’t forget to include a cover letter detailing your previous experience!!