Our client, the Australian Campdraft Association (ACA), an organisation dedicated to assisting committees in successfully conducting campdraft events Australia wide, based in Roma, Southern/Central Queensland, are seeking a new Operations Manager.
This exciting role, works closely with the Committee Team members and reports to the President. It will ideally suit an experienced, proactive candidate who is passionate about ensuring efficient and effective day – to – day operations run smoothly, while supervising a small team of permanent and casual staff.
The successful applicant must be committed to living in the vibrant Roma community.
Located 470km west of Brisbane, 350km from Toowoomba, Roma is a lively town of nearly 7000 people.
An overview of the Operations Manager role responsibilities are as follows:
- Supervision of administrative operations
- Manage and prepare financial accounts statements end to end – from the processing of transactions through to budget preparation
- Ensuring ACA policies, procedures and objectives are adhered to at all times
- Provide Board and Secretariat support
- Supervise marketing, web site and social media activities
- Staff supervision & management
This role requires a self-starter who is adaptable and works well within a dynamic environment and is comfortable assisting with all tasks as required. The successful candidate will be an administrative professional and ideally possess extensive experience in a similar role.
To be considered for the role, it is essential candidates have the following skills & experience:
- 2-5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- strong Board and Secretariat experience
- an eye for detail and accuracy
- ability to work independently as well as part of a tight knit team
- be well presented & possess excellent grooming standards
- able to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- possess common sense and display a hands-on approach
To be considered for the role, it is preferred candidates have the following certificates or skills:
- detailed understanding of financial and accounts reporting
- QuickBooks literacy
- Certificate III Business Administration or equivalent
- Certificate in Governance Practice and Administration
The position is offered on a permanent, full time basis.
Salary range of $65K to $78K, per annum, plus superannuation (subsidised accommodation may form part of the package if required) based on knowledge and experience.
Your application, including a resume and covering letter that addresses each of the skills & experience should be lodged via Seek https://www.seek.com.au/Job/32788269?_ga=1.158199226.1886760247.1449786896.
Applications close Sunday 19 February 2017.