Have you thought about a career as a Receptionist within a busy, boutique company who specialise in innovative Business Accounting, Financial Services and Strategic Planning??
Our client, Accession 3, is seeking an experienced professional Receptionist who can also stretch to liaising with clients in an introductory sales capacity! To be successful, you will be a confident sales person who can recommend services and cross-sell the firms products and services to clients and prospects, as opportunities present themselves.
This full time role is available for immediate start, offering an opportunity to grow your skills in administration, reception, word processing and client communication.
Our ideal candidate stands out from the crowd, is someone looking for a career rather than just a job, and is someone who wants to be part of a dynamic team within a growing organisation.
Candidates must have:
- Reception experience within a professional services company of at least 2 years
- Well developed accounts processing and reconciliation skills, ideally within Xero
- Excellent word processing and computer skills, Intermediate to Advanced Word & Excel
- Superior customer service ability
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliability and flexibility
- Professional standard of personal presentation
- An enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Current drivers licence
If you are motivated to go the extra mile, then we want to hear from you!
An attractive remuneration package is on offer.
Commencement date is 3 January 2017.
For a confidential discussion about this position, please call Lisa Lee at Classic Recruitment on 07 4638 3599.
Applications close Friday 9 December 2016.