Are you able to work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures? Are you bubbly, well-presented and have excellent communication?
We are working with a psychology and rehabilitation service to recruit a part-time Receptionist to join their busy team.
Key tasks required for this role, include:
- To welcome all clients and visitors in a way that is conducive to our mission of “making people feel at home”
- Entering and updating client details into practice software
- Ensuring the implementation of privacy and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Booking and rescheduling appointments
- Receiving and making phone calls and taking messages
- Scanning and uploading client case notes
- Filing and general administrative tasks
To be considered for this position, you will need to have previous experience with:
- Invoicing and receipting using Best Practice software
- Processing EFTPOS payments and Medicare on-line
- Ensuring all billable hours are invoiced, sent and receipted
- Banking cheques and cash payments
- Petty cash
On offer is a part-time position, four days per week for a 6 month contract with the possibility of ongoing employment.
The successful candidate will be required to commence in January 2019.