Due to the ongoing growth and development within the organization, we are now looking for a Project Manager for a new project in Central NSW.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safe and successful delivery of Turnkey projects within set timeframes and budgets;
- Assisting in the development of project bill of materials, timelines and budgets;
- Overseeing project execution to ensure that all systems are installed exactly according to plan;
- Ensuring all contracted obligations are understood, identified and managed with the relevant stakeholders;
- The responsibility of overseeing the tasks and activities until project completion;
- Liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis ;
- Setting and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders;
- Developing and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations;
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans;
- Ensuring that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards; and
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and company policies.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Strong understanding of Australian workplace safety frameworks and practical applications;
- Tertiary Engineering studies preferred;
- Demonstrated previous Project Management experience, preferably in renewables;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to explain complex technical topics and systems;
- Superior organisational and administrative skills as well as strong writing, interpersonal, multi-tasking and analytic skills, and the ability to work independently;
- Strong technical aptitude; a background in mechanical or electrical engineering would be of great value ;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management; and
- Willingness to regularly travel to project sites as required.
On offer is an attractive salary; great career development opportunities and generous employment conditions, including a completion bonus!
How to Apply
Apply now via Seek and upload your resume.
Apply today as an immediate start is available!