Our client is a manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications, and is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry.
Due to the ongoing growth and development within the organisation, we are now looking for a Project Manager in Central NSW.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safe and successful delivery of Turnkey projects within set timeframes and budgets;
- Assist in the development of project bill of materials, timelines and budgets
- Oversee project execution to ensure that all systems are installed exactly according to plan
- Ensuring all contracted obligations are understood, identified and managed with the relevant stakeholders
- Responsible to oversee the tasks and activities until project completion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and company policies
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Strong understanding of Australian workplace safety frameworks and practical applications;
- Tertiary Engineering studies preferred
- Demonstrated previous Project Management experience, preferably in renewables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to explain complex technical topics and systems
- Superior organizational and administrative skills as well as strong writing, interpersonal, multi-tasking and analytic skills, and the ability to work independently
- Strong technical aptitude; a background in mechanical or electrical engineering would be of great value preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management
- Willingness to regularly travel to project sites as required
On offer is an attractive salary; great career development opportunities and generous employment conditions.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected] by Wednesday, April 24.