Perform a broad range of civil construction and maintenance tasks with principal duties related to municipal works.
Role is full time with hours worked Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm. Contract term is up to Friday 6th March 2020.
The hourly rate will be from $38 per hour (which includes casual loading)
- Perform a broad range of civil construction and maintenance tasks with principal duties related to municipal works.
- Performing a range of drainage and general labouring duties, as required.
- Preparing and maintaining the worksite both prior to commencement of works and after the completion.
- Maintaining a safe workplace and work procedures for the safety of both other team members and the general public, in accordance with workplace health and safety guidelines.
- Maintaining effective communications with other team members, team leaders and senior officers to provide an open and free flow of information within Council.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all relevant stakeholders ensuring a professional and seamless customer experience.
To be considered, you must have:
Possession of mandatory qualifications/licences, including:
- Possession of a current Queensland Plumber or Plumber/Drainer Licence
- Possession of a current unrestricted “C” Class Driver’s Licence
- White Card
Possession of desirable qualifications/licences, including:
- Possession of a current “MR” Driver’s Licence
- Possession of relevant machinery Tickets highly regarded
- Current Certificate in Confined Space
How to Apply
Upload your resume via Seek.