With a head office in Brisbane and multiple regional sites, our client has built a SE Queensland wide presence. Their success has been built on respect, the positive energy and hard work of their people, commitment to a safety culture and a standard of excellence in delivering quality projects.
We are looking for an experienced Pipe Layer to work on their Glenvale (Toowoomba) site under the direction of the Site Supervisor.
You must have a White Card, be physically fit and have a proactive approach to safety. Personally, you will be hardworking, reliable, presentable and punctual. You will possess a good work ethic and be a team player and have the ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
You also must have RII30915 – Certificate III (Civil Construction Pipe Laying) (Essential)
Immediate employment is available, on a permanent basis, at $35 per hour plus Superannuation plus overtime. Long term job prospects for successful applications.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Experience as a Civil Construction Pipe Layer
- Drivers Licence and own transport (HR Licence preferred)
- WH&S Construction Blue/White Card
- Experience in all aspects of water mains, sewer, stormwater, concrete works, pit construction
- Must understand plans, engineering, specification and selections per job, updating schedules and meeting milestones for the relevant projects
- Must have manhole building, pipe and heights laser, and concreting experience
- Ability and qualification to sign off hydraulic works on site is a must
- Experience with a variety of pipe sizes; large and small
- Experience working around & supporting mobile plant (levels, backfilling etc)
- Use of pipe guide lasers
- Must be located (home base) within a 50km radius of Toowoomba
- RII30915 – Certificate III (Civil Construction Pipe Laying) (Essential)
- Residential Sub Division experience preferred
- Heavy Rigid (HR) licence
- Confined Space, Working Safely at Heights, Asbestos Removal
- First Aid Certificate
- Ability to work on various sites a must
How to Apply
Upload your resume via our Seek listing. Please upload a cover letter also detailing your subdivision experience/knowledge. Candidate must be ready to commence Monday 2nd June 2019.
Preliminary Interviews will be held in person at Classic Recruitment’s office at 92 Herries St.
Following a successful preliminary interview, an on-site interview and skill demonstration will be held at our client’s Glenvale site.