Your local specialist for staffing solutions
Everyone knows that to be successful in business you have to surround yourself with good people. But how do you find the right people?
Toowoomba-based, Classic Recruitment & Human Resources is an expert at building workforces from the ground up. This specialist recruitment company has grown in leaps and bounds by successfully supplying permanent employees, temporary staff and labour hire across Southern Queensland – from Toowoomba to Brisbane and Roma to Warwick.
Famous for their affordable fees, personal service and placement success stories, Classic Recruitment & Human Resources is where more and more businesses are going to build their workforce.
Classic’s in-house team are there to help when things get busy. They are renowned for gaining an intimate knowledge of client’s businesses to ensure a “great fit” for candidate placements.
Attention to detail is the motto at Classic Recruitment and they have built their reputation on meeting deadlines no matter what.
Remember, if you want to be successful in business, you’ve got to surround yourself with good people.
What do we offer at Classic? Enjoy a responsive, professional and cost effective service
- Candidate care programme – our staff regularly monitor the progress of appointees by following up with both the client and their new employee candidate
- Try before you buy – Classic has a proven & reliable team of temporary employees who are available on either a short or long-term basis’.
- Replacement guarantee – Classic will provide a suitable replacement if a placement ends within 3 months
- Confidentiality – Classic guarantees complete client and candidate confidentiality
Classic Recruitment offers a personal, professional & customised recruitment service:
- Pre-recruitment – a no-obligation, detailed discussion enables Classic to gain a thorough understanding of the position and how it contributes to your organisation
- Advertising & promotion – an appealing advertisement is crafted for your pre-approval. Classic promotes roles across online job-boards, industry websites, publications, as well as Classic’s own website & social media
- Screening and shortlisting – receive applications and resumes for shortlisting via screening and preliminary interviews
- Skills testing – take advantage of our access to comprehensive technical, software, grammatical & psychological testing
- Shortlist presentation – save time by interviewing only the best candidates
- Comprehensive reference checking (including Police Checks if required) of preferred candidates
- Candidate follow up – Classic will respond to all unsuccessful candidates on your behalf